Wanderhome HTML Playbook Template
A downloadable tool
This template is designed to make layout of Wanderhome playbooks easy and consistent without the use of any paid software. All that is needed is a text editor and a web browser.
I originally created this template for personal use, but I believe it's helpful enough that it's worth releasing for others to use too. Because of that I've tried to structure it so that it's a bit more useable. If I've done my job right, the template:
- Is editable with whatever text editor you like.
- Can be viewed and printed (to PDF or paper) with most web browsers.
- Is usable without any knowledge of HTML or CSS.
- Automatically lays out the playbook in the style of the playtest playbooks, letting you focus on the content.
- Is pay-what-you-want. Combined with the fact that it doesn't need any paid software or accounts, hopefully that helps anyone who wants to make playbooks get on board.
Hopefully this can help in some small way to increase the amount of Wanderhome content out there.
See you on the road!
Wanderhome is copyright of Possum Creek Games Inc.
The Wanderhome HTML Playbook Template is an independent production by Zane Smith and is not affiliated with Possum Creek Games Inc. It is published under the Wanderhome Third Party License.
Any Wanderhome playbooks generated with this template are also subject to the Wanderhome Third Party License, the full text of which is available here:
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Minor Stylesheet UpdateMay 01, 2021
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.